Project Runway's Ashley Nell Tipton: Lips to Love

Lips to Love!

Hello Curvy Queens,

So, many of you know Ashley Nell Tipton as the Project Runway winner of Season 14 and for her fabulous line, Botique+ that came out just last fall, made especially for curvy girls! And while I am looking forward to more great fashion from Ashley I would like to talk about her lipstick game. Let me tell you it is always on point!
I, myself struggle occasionally with lipstick or bothering to even put makeup on at all. Many of you are like WHAT! How can you go bare? Well. But one thing I have observed about myself in this regard is the reason I often go bare. On the one hand, that’s me and I don’t always find it necessary to wear lipstick. On the other hand when I do want to wear lipstick I often feel restricted or scared to venture past the safety of classic red. One person who I feel does this well is Ashley. I love that she doesn’t hold back and rocks whatever she feels in that moment. This was incredibly encouraging to a girl who was unsure what to do past red, scarlet and flamin’ red. Edging into the arena of purples, pinks and blues have not been easy but I find them to be more and more doable every day!
Ashley also has a blog and has dedicated a few posts to lipstick and makeup!
Check out a few of her posts below:


All photo credit to Ashley Nell Tipton and Project Runway.

What Colors would you try? Let me know Below!!!
I am try some new colors out in upcoming posts!

Love,

Curvy Queen V


Popular Posts