Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day Ladies!

Let me just say that I am starting this post off with the note that, while I love the idea of Valentine’s Day and the celebration of love. I do think that in general it is over commercialized. I do love my chocolate, but I think sometimes we forget what the day is all about. 
I truly enjoy that way that my family celebrates it. In my family, it has become tradition for my sisters and I to exchange letters that celebrate our sister bond! Usually, it’s a short note or card, just to let each other know that they are loved. I think this is a much more personalized and thoughtful. Over the years this tradition has grown to include some of my close friends.
So, I challenge you to write a brief note or card, and encourage your fellow sisters out there, whether they are a blood relative or just a great girlfriend! Let them know that they are special, appreciated, and loved!
Lol, my attempt at mimicking the lip design on my shirt!

Feeling my-self way to much!
It's all about the details! Cool shades and statement necklace make the outfit pop!

Check out this ring, made from a solid Tagua nut! I love how unique it is and completely organic! Got it from @byLilianaSalazar

Outfit Details:
Shirt- Torrid: I just got this shirt from a consignment shop that I discussed in my previous post, The Plus Bus.
Skirt- Forever21+: No longer available but see a similar skirt. You all may remember this skirt from a post from last Spring. Click to see the skirt styled differently.
Shoes- Forever21: Again a repeat, click to see these shoes styled differently!
Love, 

Curvy Queen V.

Popular Posts