LA Shops- Vintage: Runway Boutique

Hello Curvy Divas!

One of my recent posts was on plus size shopping in Los Angeles. In that post I spoke about my experience consignment shopping at The Plus Bus. Vintage/Consignment shopping has always been a pleasure of mine. To me it feels like a modern day treasure hunt, full of adventure, discovery, and unexpected finds! I am dedicating this post to an amazing boutique that I found in LA. I was first made aware of Runway Boutique, when it was featured on Iamshglobal,
You all might remember that I did one previous post on thrifting, called Thrift Stores are your FRIENDS, where I discussed how to approach a thrift store shopping.

One that I visited recently was Runway Boutique!
Runway is an interesting combination of modern, ethnic and vintage wear all crammed into the same space. When I visited I could not believe my eyes, colors upon colors, with everything in between. In effect the store is organized as that of a rainbow, going from bright yellow to orange-red, purple, blue and so on, with the grey scale and black on the opposite wall.
Browsing through the racks I came upon extensively beaded 1950's dresses, vintage leather jackets, African shirts, and Indian skirts. This store is an adventure, with hidden treasure everywhere.

I would encourage any shopper looking to stop by, to take a look and try on something new, you never know what might fit!



My Dressing Room Adventures!

Me, in my perfect fit!

Check out Runway Boutique at:
807 S. La Brea Ave
Los  Angeles, CA 90036


Love,
Curvy Queen V

Popular Posts