Plus Size Swimwear: Rocking the Fatkini!

Hello all you curvy Divas,

GabiFresh Plus Size Swimsuit, for the WIN!!!

So, you might have seen me on Instagram, rocking my new GabiFresh swimsuit! I can’t tell you how amazing it feels to rock this suit!
 

This is the first time in years, that I have let anyone take a picture of me in swimwear. Like many of other curvy divas out there, I was just never comfortable rocking a swimsuit. I have struggled significantly with what I look like in skintight swimwear. Growing up I only ever wore one-piece swimsuits, often with a baggy tee-shirt over top. Being a plus size teen at any pool party was not the easiest thing in the world. Essentially, I was afraid to walk around in my own skin. Often, I would get as close to the water as possible, before taking off my tee-shirt, hiding away, until I was safely in the water.  Through the years, I have grown up and learned to love myself no matter what. One thing that has helped to raise my own confidence is posting more and more! For someone who had issues looking at pictures of myself, forcing myself to take picture after picture and to post them online, has aided in my own personal growth. I have learned to accept my attributes for what they are, not flaws, but as parts of myself and celebrate them!

Fatkini:

So, with this one post of me in a bikini, I would like to say mission accomplished! And to anyone out there struggling with loving their “summer bod,” remember it’s the same body that you should learn to love year-round! I encourage you to love your plus size summer body! GabiFresh and "Swim Suits for All", has created an all access site with suits for everybody, and I encourage you to take a chance on a suit this season to strut your stuff!

Swimsuits for All:

GabiFresh with Swim Suits for All, will be releasing the second half of her 2017 Swim collection, later this week and I’m going to be first in line to take a look!

Want this suit? Get it here!
Let me know what you think! Comment below!


Love,
Curvy Queen V.

Popular Posts