Me in Elvi at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Hello All!

In the past couple of days of February I was able to make a stop back home in Ohio, while home me and my family visited the Cleveland Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame! We stopped a quick pic on the pier which you will see below. I got a chance to finally wear a newer piece in my wardrobe, the Elvi Gilet, in a beautiful berry tone. Elvi, a UK based plus brand, has been on my radar for the last couple of months and I was finally able to make a few purchases. So, you all will definitely be seeing more Elvi in my photos!

The Gilet (a sleeveless padded jack- for Americans), is available for $35.00 at Elvi. It was surprisingly light weight though fairly warm, which was helpful in Ohio weather. Now that I'm back in LA with 78 degree weather, I doubt I'll have much chance to wear many more winter clothes until November. But if this is a last "Hoorah!" then I say, "What a way to go!"

Check out the Elvi Gilet in Motion!
Elvi Gilet, Back to Front

Cleveland Science Center Pier


THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME

In case you didn't know this about me, I shop everywhere! Especially when with my sisters! And Especially cool Tee-Shirts! I was able to get my shop on The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and found some cool shirts. Check it out below:

Shirt 1: "Hey Jude"
 Who doesn't love this song! Even though I'm not a big Beatles fan, "Hey, Jude" has been one of my favs for a while and this shirt is just soooo me! Grab me some skinny jeans and a leather jacket and I'm ready to go!

Shirt 2: What to wear to a Rock Concert in the Park
So, this shirt is calling my name. It looks to be a great addition to my summer wear, the sleeves being perfect for evening concerts wear it might get a little chilly out! I love the detail a the collar and below, adding color and drawing the to to more than just the stripes.
Which Look would you rock? Fashion can be found anywhere, for more rock themed items check out the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Shop, Here! Have you traveled any where in these last few weeks of winter? Home? Abroad? Do anything fun?
OR Have you tried a new brand?
Tell me about it! Comment below!

Love,

Curvy Queen V


Popular Posts