Happy New Year!


Hello All!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope your holidays have been great! I spent it with my family! This year we went to the Bahamas! I have some fun pictures and outfits for you all to check out!


Plus Travel to the Bahamas

The Bahamas was gorgeous! Our resort was right on the beach the water was literally less than 100 feet from our patio! And as you can see it was crystal clear...



I recommend a trip to the Bahamas for anyone looking to get away from the winter cold. The weather was a perfect 80 degrees and sunny the whole vacation. And while it was odd to have no snow on Christmas, the view was to die for on the island. Port Lucia was one of my favorite stops, with tons of local shops and restaurants.



All and all the Bahamas was one of the best vacations I have had in a long time!
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun time!

Check out my next post for more island pictures and getaway outfits!

Love,

Curvy Queen V...












Popular Posts