Happy New Year Part II

Bahamian Vacation Part II

This dress was the best find of my whole trip! I cannot tell you how excited I was to find this dress. I got I while at Port Lucia, in Grand Bahama while on vacation for only $35.00!!! At first I looked at it and wasn’t completely sold. I loved the color but then I saw that it was somewhat square shaped and I was worried about how it would fit. I was concerned with how it would ultimately fall on my curves. It came out far better than I expected!

I absolutely love the bright blue color on the majority of this dress. The patterned outline really makes this dress pop and brings attention to the intricate design. The bright colors are a favorite of mine to style mostly because I don't do them as often! It looks really good with my skin tone and I just can’t get enough of it. The shape of the dress is also very different from anything that I currently have in my wardrobe. It has a very square and boxy shape. However, its’ great that the draping of the dress allows a lot of flow and movement of this piece.


I felt so fresh, bright, and free in this dress. It was an attention grabber to say the least, I got so many compliments in this dress. So, my advice to any fashionista out there is to live on the edge, try a new look whether that be a new cut, shape or color. Take a chance on something new. I understand that it’s the middle of winter but post-Christmas sales are still going on and now is the perfect tie to take a chance without taking a financial hit!

Let, me know if any of you curvy divas try a new look or take a chance on an unexpected outfit.


Love,

Curvy
Queen V.

Popular Posts