Feeling Like Winter In the Windy City!


Hello my curvy fashionistas!

Winter in Chicago!

Now, I know that a lot of you are facing a real winter out there on the East coast and up North, so any bad-ish weather LA gets is usually nothing on the grand scheme of things. I just wanted to do a post of my quick trip to Chicago, where I hazarded the cold for a weekend, instead of the rain while visiting with a friend in Illinois.

I must say that I had a blast in Chicago! I did surprisingly a lot in three days. I tried the Chicago deep dish pizza (sooo good!!), went to the Bean, ice skating, and to Navy Pier, all despite the 10 degree weather and negative windshield.

Styling Plus Fashion at the Bean, Chicago, Illinois 

If there is one thing that I can say about the windy city is that its citizens do not let a little bit of cold, and snow slow them down!

Chicago is definitely one of the funnest places to visit despite the frigid weather! With ice skating in the Winter, and music concerts in the Summer there is never a bad time to visit!

Would you visit the Windy City? Let me know in a comment below!

Love,

Curvy Queen V.

Popular Posts