Feeling like Winter In La-La Land!

Hello to all my curvy West Coast Fashionistas!


Plus Styling in a California Winter

Winter is such a weird season depending on where you live. Having moved from Ohio I was used to snow and ice and all those fun winter sports. California, however, is a whole different ballgame, this year especially. California is finally getting a bit of a respite from a plain boring winter, as this year it has decided to rain non-stop for DAYS!!!

Which really puts a damper on my photo shoots! I was able to get a quick couple of shots on one dry day last week! Check it out below!



Now I know that a lot of you are facing a real winter out there on the East coast and up North, so any bad-ish-rainy weather LA gets is usually nothing on the grand scheme of things.  But, let me just tell you all this rain here in California has been much needed. I would take all this rain as it signifies a end of our drought!




Below is my Los Angles Curvy Queen winter look, which I have absolutely love. Remember, Plus Size Gals can rock leggings and tall boots flawlessly as well! Never be afraid of trying a new combination of bottom and shoes, you may just be surprised with what compliments your figure!



The leggings are from Torrid! And are on sale for $17.99 HERE!
The beige sweater is from New York & Co. I got it during holiday sales for $10.00, but its available now for $19.00 HERE!

This moto faux-leather jacket is from Forever 21's collection last year, and while it is no longer available in red, they do have it in pink and black, on sale for $25.99 HERE!

These boots are old, but originally from JustFab! Similar ones are available HERE!

Layering Winter Clothes

Layered Winter outfits are fun and easy to do when you have many basics to mix and match. Especially with different accessories. This outfit could make just as loud a statement when paired with booties and a scarf. Try your own mix and match combo and let me know how it turns out!
Love,

Curvy Queen V.








Popular Posts