Spring is in the Air: Floral Notes

Spring is in the Air!

I can't help but feel a surge of energy and life at this time of the year. Spring is so close that I can literally feel it in the air. California was given the blessing of a generous rainy season this year which has translated to beautiful green rolling hill and mountainsides, the poppy fields are expected to be spectacular this year and I can't wait.
I have been working this past year to develop myself to be ready for my next season of sunshine and like the fields of California, I feel as if I have just come out of my rainy season and can see opportunity blossoming ahead of me! Though the last few months have not been exactly what I would have expected they have been a season of personal growth. Sometimes we don't think we need the rain or the dreary season, we prefer the sunshine and for things to always seem great. If that were the case there, would be no change in our lives. No Growth, no improvement.
This type of stagnation can kill our dreams quicker than a setback. I am dedicated to working through any such time and continuing to push no matter the season I find myself in. Because my dreams are worth it!
This dress is a perfect representation of how I feel about this up-coming time. Light, fresh and bright! This floor length African dress is a Grass-Fields creation! I love supporting independent brands that produce such amazing pieces of clothing. Not to mention the fit of the clothing is to die for. I am currently wearing a 2X size dress and their sizing goes up to a Size 22 or 4X. If you have never tried them before, Check out Grass-Fields and their collection HERE!!!

And for more of my lovely looks in African Grab, check out these other posts!
HEREHEREHEREHERE, and HERE!

Popular Posts