New Year: Blogging Edition



Here, in the first few weeks of 2019, I have been recalibrating myself for the year. A lot of people have come out with New Years Resolutions and promises for the upcoming year. But, I would like to make life changes instead of one simple resolution.
For the most part that starts with making a decision to follow through with habit changing behavior.

I would simply like to get back to posting more. Last year I posted a limited amount mainly because I never felt the posts I did write were all that good. Or I didn't really like how some photos came out so, I just never completed the projects. Anyone who has ever tried to blog consistently knows the feeling. Pushing through that feeling is not the easiest thing to do.

Now, I am going to make the effort to share more of myself and my experiences in life on my blog. So, here is the expectation in the following months: New posts with more photos and hopefully growth in the new year. Not letting fear rule my blog or posting.




Outfit Details:
Original African Skirt
 Forever21 Plus: Blazer, and tank-top

And for more of my lovely looks in African Grab, check out these other posts!
HEREHEREHEREHERE, and HERE!

Popular Posts