Powerful Pink!

Black History Month: Fashion Edition


I can't help but feel as if this month gives me energy. Many find that the shortest month of the year is always the coldest and for some a struggle. I love February as it tends to rejuvenate me. Not only is it my Birthday month, but it also stands as a constant reminder of what my ancestors went through to get me here.
I am so beyond blessed to be afforded an amazing education and have earned a law degree in 2018. Now moving forward into 2019 I look forward to how I can continue on the path that I have started. With heartfelt thanks to those that came before me and to my parents who don't stop encouraging me.

So I did this Photoshoot to commemorate the film Black Panther and the success a Black-centered cast won several awards this year!

Black Panther Inspired

And for more of my lovely looks in African Grab, check out these other posts!
HEREHEREHEREHERE, and HERE!





Popular Posts