Mean in Green!

Spring Prints in California Fashion

I appreciate this look more and more. I have has this dress for years and have yet to wear it like I really wanted. So, I decided to have a photo shoot for Black History Month.  My sister was able to help me out and thus this look came to life. Now I don't generally wear much green but this dress and head garb spoke to me. In one since it pulled out of my comfort zone and in another empowered me!

African Print Dress

I have been working especially hard this year to step out of my comfort zone in the clothes and colors that I wear and this outfit seemed to accomplish both. In this last month, Southern California has been drenched in rains and thunderstorms finally getting the rain its need after many years of drought. I, like the print of this dress as it reminds me of the landscape in California. Dry, tan-brown dirt, with bursts of green coming through this spring!

Though lest not forget the matching accessories. The headdress and necklace complete the look in a spectacular way! Check out more in my last post, POWERFUL PINK.
To get your own unique African Print dress Check out these sites:
D'Iyanu 
Zabba Designs
Amazon

And for more of my lovely looks in African Grab, check out these other posts!
HEREHEREHEREHERE, and HERE!

Popular Posts