Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow!

Summer Flowers!

I have been having a ball playing with colors. Some old favorites some new. Here, is a look at an outfit where I do a bit of both. Black and yellow! Black is definitely my old favorite, it just goes with everything, I can’t help it! But, yellow has always been more of a stretch for me. Though it always seems easier when done as a skirt, Check out my previous post, again with black and yellow.
This outfit got so many compliments, that I decided to do a post about it! To be perfectly honest, I just randomly threw it on because I didn’t feel like working that hard at making sure my outfit matched. And “Hey, presto! MAGIC!!!”

Forever 21 Plus Skirt

This outfit is also remarkably affordable. The skirt is from Forever 21 and was only $10 dollars, while the top is actually from Walmart… shhhhh don’t tell anyone. I saw it on sale and just grabbed it while doing my normal shopping because you can never have too many black tops! And this one with a bit of lace at the neckline was a steal at $4 dollars! Lesson learned, never judge where you can find a steal. Basics can be of the same quality but way cheaper in unexpected places. I once went shopping at Lane Bryant hoping to pick up a few basics. What I found was ridiculous prices ranging from $22-$35 dollars for a tee-shirt or $60 for a sheer undershirt. Needless to say, I walked away without making a purchase. Now, I have found gems in LB but that is usually in the clearance rack.


Love,


Curvy Queen

Leave me a comment below!

Popular Posts