Loft Plus Professional

Loft Plus Work Wear:

Can we say professional?!?

Now, that I am actually an attorney I will be doing more posts on building and maintaining a professional wardrobe.
This post is a precursor to the HUGE fashion haul that I did on Black Friday/ Cyber Monday! I cleaned up! So, with a budget of $400.00 to update my closet and purchase work friendly wear, I went to town on plus fashion sales.

This is one piece that I got from LOFT. Now, Ironically I have never shopped at LOFT or tried the Plus collection, but I knew to expand my wardrobe I would need to hit more than my usual spots. And who doesn’t love trying something new? So, I ordered several things online!

This dress is the LOFT PLUS FLORAL FLUTTER SHIRTTAIL DRESS

Image result for LOFT PLUS FLORAL FLUTTER SHIRTTAIL DRESS
I got it on final sale for a total of $9.98! Can we say steal! Now, this dress is very much a summer piece, hints it being on sale in the winter, but with a few additions, such as a jacket or sweater, and stockings, it is appropriate for any season. Get it HERE!!!!

 Loft Work Wear: Works for me!





I’ve styled it with a thrifted houndstooth blazer and grey stockings. Stay tuned for more!

Popular Posts