Spring Trends: Neon

Plus Fashion and Style to a New Level

 Spring is all about the Neon Color Trend!

This season the neon trend has been going strong! I for one was hesitant to jump on the bandwagon. Neon colors are a little tough for me to buy as I can rarely see myself re-wearing the outfit or making adequate use of the clothes once bought. However, I have had this blazer in my closet for about 3 years now and have only worn it a couple of times. It is from Primark, a great store that I visited in London when I went on a rip there. I probably wore it more that summer, than I have since.

Consignment Shopping for Plus Size Women

But now this neon orange jacket is making a comeback! With neon picking up as a trend I have a great excuse to bring out my amazing plus find. I paired the neon orange jacket with a multi-colored pattern skirt that I picked up at a Plus Fashion Resale shop, called The Plus Bus! Check out their page HERE! The Plus Bus is a great place in Los Angeles to swap your gently used clothes for new on-trend items! For more details check out this previous post on the Plus Bus and Consignment Shopping.

This two items went great together, bringing a fresh look to the season a breath of fresh air to my own wardrobe. What things can be made new in your closet?

Don't forget the accessories!
Cute Sunnies and a charming necklace finish this outfit off beautifully! I absolutely love the detailing on these sunglasses. The little donuts and pastries are the cutest. I will certainly have my eye out for more sunglasses steals this season.


Popular Posts