Spring Trends: How to Wear Bright Colors!





Bright Colors this Spring are IN! Stores this month are blooming with color and bright new looks for the Spring. But you don't have to spend tons of money to refresh your look. I like pairing an older item that I already have in my closet with something a little more new. Take this outfit for example. I have had this Forever21 skirt for a few years now and it still looks great. Over the years I have paired it with different tops and jackets to get fresh looks. In this outfit, I paired it with a fun white shirt with pink pineapples on them that I found in a sale section! This simple tank top throws a really fun almost summer-like vibe to the outfit as the fruit is a fresh accent.

HOW TO WEAR BRIGHT COLORS IN THE SPRING

I cannot get over the fact that it is SPRING already! The sun is shining and it's lovely outside. It's finally time to start wearing my lighter warm weather clothes again!

Brightly Colored Accents:

Adding bright colored accents is a sure way to bring any Spring Outfit to the next level. In this look, I picked sunglasses that held a tropical print with similar colors to my shirt and matching Bright pink earings. Last I choose a neon green belt to bring attention to my waist by adding such a distinguishing color. 

This skirt can be styled a number of ways. Like the outfit above tying the color of the skirt directly to the shirt with the print having a matching color. Or try wearing a bright colored skirt with other bright colors! If you feel like you struggle with patterns not really sure if something matches or not, this can be a great alternative.  Try color blocking, instead of matching a pattern.
Check out a way to color block with this skirt in the post below:


 How would you wear this skirt? With a patterned Shirt or Color blocked?





Popular Posts