Holiday Revival: Plus Clothes

Sharply Professional Plus Suit for the Holidays

Hello All,
It has been a while since I have posted regularly, but I am starting to get back into my rhythm! This past year has been full of so many great accomplishments for me. This past spring I graduated from law school and this summer I took the California State Bar Exam. I got my passing results back at the end of November and am now a LICENCED ATTORNEY!!!!


Whoooh, I can't even tell you how amazing it has been. Suffice it to say, my blogging took a back seat to everything else going on in my life. There are many times that you have to take a step back from one passion to make develop your self in another area. I love blogging and trying on clothes. For me, fashion blogging has played an essential role in developing who I am as a person and my style choices. I have been trying to make career changes and money moves. In the future, you will be seeing from me upcoming posts on my plans for the future and a plan for the new year!

Blazer Cape: In White

So, in the meantime check out this photo shoot that I did with my sister, representing a new professional me!




This outfit is comprised of a Blazer Cape that I have worn before see the previous post, HERE!

Popular Posts