Kimono Christmas

Kimono Christmas Lookbook


Plus Size Styling with Flare!

I love getting new clothes, but like so many others I have to be conscious of my spending. We can't always hope on the most recent trends or buy things brand new. So, I like to turn to alternative sources. Normally, I turn to thrift stores and other second-hand shops.
This Kimono is the perfect statement piece and the design is absolutely beautiful! Integrating new items with old to make new outfits that look good on me!

Plus Outfit Details:

Kimono:

The above outfit is put together with clothes that I got from a thrift store out in Riverside, called Savers. And yes, you do SAVE, a lot there.


Old Navy Plus Pants:

The pants are the Old Navy Plus Harper Pant. Get similar pants HERE!

Nordstrom's Shoes

The shoes are from Nordstrom’s where I can always find a deal!
Hopefully, this outfit inspired to try your hand at Thrifting, let me know in the comments below if you ever found a treasure!











Popular Posts