Suited to Spring!!!

Feelin' Lovely in Lavender!

Hello All,

Happy Friday! Whooh! Has it been a while since I last posted. I am nearing the end of another semester in law school and have been all over the place! Classes, papers, projects, and studying have taken up the majority of my time, but I was able to get these quick pictures in this week to post! As the seasons change so too does my wardrobe. I find myself drifting more toward spring-inspired colors, hoping to brighten up my study filled days! And really what would brighten you up more than a pretty lavender blazer!

Plus Blazer

I adore colored blazers as they can add a bit of pop to any basic outfit. (Check out my other post on How to do a Spring Color Pop and Styling a Hot Pink Blazer!) Below you'll see me wearing a basic pair of dark-wash skinny jeans and a gray tee shirt, an outfit that is so comfortable and relaxed. However, by throwing a blazer on top it instantly feels more chic and modern. I could have easily taken this outfit to the next level, by wearing dress pants or a pencil skirt instead of jeans. That's what is so great about fun colored blazers they are great for mixing and matching! Another great option would be to wear it over a dress, perhaps of another bright color and try a color block look!

If you were to add a colored blazer to your wardrobe what color would you choose? Comment Below!

Love,

Curvy Queen V.

Popular Posts