Dressing Room Adventures

Hello ALL!

Whoah! Is it good to be back! Boy, have I missed ya'll, I haven't posted in a while as I've been in the midst of  law school finals and let me tell you they are no joke. This being the hardest yet! But that's all over and it's officially SUMMER!!!

And boy do I have plans!!!

First, a relaxing week of nothing. Sleep, with no one bothering me!
Second, SHOPPING! Memorial Day sales are the best! Which I will be sure to let you know what all I picked up!
Third, getting back on the wagon. Starting summer classes, writing more posts, and working a new internship. Whohoo!

But, in the mean time! Here, is a quick peek at my recent dressing room adventures!
Dressing Room are nearly the bane of my existence. You go in with like a dozen options, and I always end-up with like two or three things... which of course is way better for my wallet. But any who here are a few selections from a trip to Macy's.

Macy's Plus Shopping:

Until next time!

Love,

Curvy Queen V

Popular Posts