Blazer Blues...

Hello Curvy Girls,

It's been a while and trust me I have missed it. Between school, work, and life, I have had little to no time to just be. But, last week I was able to relax and do so sales rack shopping. Torrid proved to be just what I needed. There I found a few things on my wish list, and a few surprises!
Lately I have been searching and search for jackets and blazers, in an effort to renew my wardrobe. I have been able to refresh y work wardrobe with more formal blazers, but I have also wanted some fun blazers. Whether that be a fun cut, collarless, or an attention grabbing color. 
Torrid's sale rack helped me achieve that, with out breaking the bank!!!



This jacket is from the Torrid spring collection originally for $54.00, that I found on clearance for $17.00! Can I get a, "Whoohoo!" for steals, deals and Bright Blazer Blues!!!




Well, that's all I have for now, hopefully I'll get in a few more posts before finals take over! 
Best Wishes,

Curvy Queen V.


Popular Posts