One out of a Million, Ways to Style!

Who Wore it Better Curvy Blogger Edition:

Hello, My Luvs!

I hope you all have been well as we transition into Autumn. This last week my sister and I attended a play, in downtown L.A. and I decided to look extra special. I pulled a special piece out the back of my closet! This is a Blazer Cape that I bough last year and have literally been waiting for the perfect event to wear it to!

Check me out in the Lavish Alice Blazer Cape!





Kristine, from Trendy Curvy had the same idea, to wear the cape with white, or in her case a figure hugging white dress with red shoes that reflect the pop of color the Blazer Cape produced! Check out Kristine's post HERE!





Now, I, my-self saw a lot of great ways to wear it across several bloggers pages, and of course was inspired! I love the way it looks on me with a all white jumpsuit under, making the colors of the Blazer Cape pop, but a close runner up is dressing it up with all black!

Like Kristine, Lauren from The Curvy Perfectionist also paired the Blazer Cape with a dress. This time black! Perfect for a night out! See her post HERE!




GabiFresh styled this Blazer cape with a culotts jumpsuit! See her blog post HERE!!!












Check out one more way to wear this amazing statement piece with Judy, from Fab Four Fashion, where she pairs this structured cape with a crop top and black pants. See it HERE!


  DSC_3272_a_edited

Try a more causal approach, with jeans!

Hollie, from Pretty Big Butterflies, paired the Cape with not only jeans but a fashion necklace as well. See her post HERE!


Last, Ashley from FabEllis, styling with jeans and black boots! A look she recommends for a Causal Friday! See her post HERE!




Okay, now that I have filled you heads with great looks, of a cape that came out last year and is no longer in stock.... Here are a few similar Blazer Capes for you to try your hand at styling!

First, a Blazer Cape that's similar in color and style:
"Plus Stripe Cape Longline Blazer" from DebShops: For $52.00.
With sizes 1X -3X, get it HERE!!!


Other Lavish Alice Blazers from this year are still available.
Simply Be, has a Lavish Alice Blazer Cape this season with Horizontal Navy Stripes. It is totally my next splurge buy!!!!

                 -image-0
See it HERE!

How would you style this Navy Blue Blazer Cape? Have ideas, comments or just want to say "hey!"
Leave me a comment below!
And remember to Keep Styling!

Luv,

Curvy Queen V!

Popular Posts