Summer's Adventurous End...

Hello My Luvs,

As we are reaching the middle of September, I acutely feel the end of Summer, and the end of my free time as school really starts to pick up.
I thought I would give an quick peek at some of my summer advetures in London, Bath and Amsterdam.
Hope you all enjoy the pics below!

London, England:




Amsterdam, Netherlands:




FOOD!!! ;)






Bath, England:


 

Remeber this great Tolkin poem from the 'Hobbit'

"The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet"


Well, I hope your summer adventures were just as fun and exciting! And that, "The road goes ever on and on" for you in every adventure!
Leave a comment and let me know where you went this summer!

Luv, 
Curvy Queen V


























Popular Posts