Getty Beautiful

Getty Beautiful!

Hello to all my lovelies out there!

I know it’s been a while since in have been in touch, but life has been busy. I have successfully completed my first year of law school and boy has it been a world wind, of an adventure. I can’t tell you all how happy I am that it is SUMMER! For the last couple weeks I have been de-stressing and working on revitalizing my life. I cannot tell you how good a full night’s sleep feels!

This Summer I’m participating in a study Abroad trip to London. (There will be tons of pics of London fashion I am sure!!!) In addition to packing and travel plans I have finally been able to explore different parts of Los Angeles that I have haven’t had time to visit during the school year.

One place was the Getty Center. It is a beautiful museum set in the foothill of the Santa Monica Mountains with an excellent view of the city. You could easily speand hours there looking at the exibits (I know I did) or just the great view off the visita!!!



 






The Dress is from Torrid and the Blazer cape is from Fashion to Figure.
See more Torrid Dresses HERE!!!!! 


Well, thats all that I have for now! I look forward to updating alot more this summer and finding great new curvy stores here in London! 

Talk to you all Soon!!!





All posts are my own and are not funded by stores or locations.

Popular Posts