Amy Schumer a Fashion Plate?

Amy Schumer...a Fashion Plate?

It’s taken me a while to warm up to Amy, I had may reservations even since watching “Trainwreck.”

When I first watched the preview for “Trainwreck,” I was sooooooo, not feeling that movie. Looking at it had several thoughts at once. 1) Is this movie going to be as bad as it seems? 2) Who is Amy Schumer? 3) Is she as funny as everyone seems to think she is? ... (Mind you this was before I knew she used to do stand-up comedy)….and finally, 4) Why is LeBron James in this movie!!!
I din't really find Amy that funny and though alot of her jokes were alittle on the rude/crude side, as many of you know she is not shy to talk/joke about sex!

Suffice it to say, I went to see the movie with my sister and surprisingly enjoyed it! I actuallly really like Amy in the movie and have since watched a few more of her interview and really enjoy her out look on life.

I thought I was refreshing to have a new face out in Hollywood! Especially that of a self-identified curvy girl! Amy stands for positive self images and honest self thought, much of which she encourages not to revovle around your weight!

At the Critic's Choice award she introduced herself as a "plus, plus sizr actor," joking about her looks and role as a plus size actress. Check out a link to her speech, here!!!!
I recently read an article about in the New York Times (online) where I took a step back, and was very impressed with her fashion choices! The article was called, "Amy Schumer is Actually Kind of a Fashion Plate", I would have to agree whole heartedly!
Amy has since been nominated for a Golden Globe for “Trainwreck” and I think it’s well deserved.
However great her performance is, I would like to take a minute to look at her confidence and fashion sense.

Amy has been seen in several stunning gowns. She has worn gowns from Zac Posen, Halston Heritage, Alexander McQueen, Calvin Kline and even Dion Lee. 
She is sexy, confident and not afraid to show off a little bit of skin! So, hats off to you, AMY!!! and may you power on in the plus fashion world!!!
Check out her versatility and fierceness below! My favorites, are of course, the first three stunning looks!



Popular Posts